- Masaki Endo, Keisuke Mitomi, Keisuke, Saeki, Yo Ehara, Masaharu Hirota, Shigeyoshi Ohno, Hiroshi Ishikawa. Study of information provided by the best time to see estimation method of phenological observations using tweets. Society for Tourism Informatics. No. 12, Vol. 1, 2016. Society for Tourism Informatics.
- Yo Ehara, Nobuyuki Shimizu, Takashi Ninomiya, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Personalized Reading Support for Second-Language Web Documents. ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology, 4(2), Article 31. March 2013 (accepted Apr. 2011). (2014 Impact Factor 9.39) Link
- Yo Ehara, Kumiko Tanaka-Ishii. TypeAny: Multilingual Text Entry System based on Language Identification. Journal of Natural Language Processing, 15(5):151–168, October 2008 (in Japanese)． PDF
Major Conference Papers (Refereed)
- Yo Ehara. Language-Independent Prediction of Psycholinguistic Properties of Words. In the Proceedings of the 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP 2017, short paper). Taipei, Taiwan. December 2017. (to appear)
- Yo Ehara, Yukino Baba, Masao Utiyama, Eiichiro Sumita. Assessing Translation Ability through Vocabulary Ability Assessment. In the Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-16). New York, USA. July 2016. (acceptance rate: below 25%)
- Yo Ehara, Yusuke Miyao, Hidekazu Oiwa, Issei Sato, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Formalizing Word Sampling for Vocabulary Prediction as Graph-based Active Learning. In the Proceedings of the 2014 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP-2014). pp. 1374-1384 (Long paper). Doha, Qatar, October 2014. (acceptance rate 29%) bib paper poster supplementary
- Yo Ehara, Issei Sato, Hidekazu Oiwa, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Mining words in the minds of second language learners: learner-specific word difficulty. In the Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING-2012). pp. 799-814 (Long paper). Mumbai, India, December 2012. bib draft
- Yo Ehara, Nobuyuki Shimizu, Takashi Ninomiya, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Personalized Reading Support for Second-Language Web Documents by Collective Intelligence. In the Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI 2010). pp. 51-60. Hong Kong, China, February 2010. (acceptance rate 22%) bib slides dataset
- Yo Ehara and Kumiko Tanaka-Ishii. Multilingual Text Entry using Automatic Language Detection. In the Proceedings of the 3rd international Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP 2008). pp. 441-448. Hyderabad, India, January 2008. (acceptance rate 28%) bib pdf
Other Conference Papers (Refereed):
- Masaharu Hirota, Keisuke Saeki, Yo Ehara, and Hiroshi Ishikawa. Live or Stay? Classifying Twitter Users into Residents and Visitors. In the Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (KESW). Prague, Czech, September 2016. (to appear)
Workshop Papers (Refereed):
- Yo Ehara, Issei Sato, Hidekazu Oiwa, Hiroshi Nakagawa. Understanding seed selection in bootstrapping. In the Proceedings of the TextGraphs-8, workshop at EMNLP. pp. 44-52 (Full Paper). Seattle, USA, October 2013.